Thursday, May 2, 2013

excitement

okay, sorry for that terribly angsty last post! i was in a pretty dark place yesterday, but the lights just got turned on full blast. because guess what?! i just was asked to apply for a really great internship at my favorite vintage and redesign boutique! I'M SO PUMPED GUYZ. this place is literally the coolest. and i get to work there. as the REDESIGN INTERN. so pretty much i get to do my favorite thing ever, make rad old clothes look even more rad, ALL DAY LONG! well, that's assuming that i get the position, but i'm feeling pretty positive. so wish me luck!!! and now for a bit of music adoration...


i fell in love with this song when it appeared in cruel intentions, and when i heard natalie walker's version my heart melted. she has such a gorgeous voice. it makes me think of angel chocolatiers making truffles for jesus.

lately i've been feeling too crappy to do tutorials or wear anything more than a t-shirt and sweatpants (dont judge me D': ), so i still haven't been able to post anything fashiony or crafty yet. but i will! i pinky promise!! in the meantime, here's what my hair looks like now after the not-so-effective home dyeing experience. it's not awful, but not what i wanted. ah well, if at first you don't succeed, try again!!



alright, later loves. stay sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting, you wonderful person! i read every comment, and i can guarantee you just made me smile.