Wednesday, September 18, 2013

its almost my blogging anniversary guys

almost exactly a year ago i started my first ever blog. it was a literature blog that i did for extra credit in my 10th grade lit/comp class because my teacher noticed that i was incredibly bored in her class and needed something to do. it was called "adventures of a teenage glamingo". unfortunately since it was for school i couldn't always say exactly what i thought about some stuff that i wrote about, and eventually i just got discouraged and quit blogging. then a few months later i started this little gem right here, and let me tell you, i am so glad i did. you girls, my followers, are some of the most rad people i have ever almost met, and every time you comment on one of my posts it makes my day. i love you all very much. that you take time out of your day to read my random musings just blows me away. thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

i'm taking AP language right now, which i LOVE, and it's really been making me think more about how much i truly love writing and reading and just the world of words. so i decided to reboot my old lit blog, shake off the dust, re-name and re-design her, and try her on for size again. if you like my writing, or are interested in seeing what i have to say about books and language and the art of word-weaving, visit Diary of a Literature Addict. i have posted pretty much every story and poem worth sharing that i've written on there, and i plan to start with some book talk and stuff soon. please check it out!!!

and yet again, i cannot stress enough how happy i am to have you wonderful people following my blog.

much love,

lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Definitely following your Lit blog. I am a fashion nerd, but I do have a book worm side, too.
    http://rhinestonemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love this post!!! Congratulations about your one year anniversary!!!
    Hollie xx
    http://alittleprickly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, you wonderful person! i read every comment, and i can guarantee you just made me smile.