Wednesday, May 8, 2013

technicolor dreamin'

first outfit post! woo! this getup was inspired by comic books and childhood and, of course, superheros. with my primary-colored socks and flowers in my hair, i, super flamingo fairy girl, am undefeatable!



i was actually literally falling over in this photo but it ended up looking relatively purposeful and the lighting was cool so i kept it xD

superman shirt from goodwill, yellow shorts and belt from project safe thrift store, socks from america's thrift store, boots from rack room shoes, earrings from a local craft sale.



this would've been a great outfit for a cat-eye and some mega-red technicolor lipstick, but i was in a hurry this morning and only had time for some maybelline eyeliner in espresso and great lash mascara in dark brown. oh, and the flowers in my hair are fresh-picked from the dandelion patch along the curb in front of my house.

photos taken by my little sister, who is my makeshift tripod until i am no longer broke and can buy a real one.

also! good news! i got the internship i was talking about in my previous posts! i'm now an official re-design intern at my town's coolest vintage and re-fashion boutique. yay!! wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I don't know how anyone finds cool clothes at thrift stores anymore...whenever I go it's just windbreakers and empty board game boxes!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, you wonderful person! i read every comment, and i can guarantee you just made me smile.